#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Designed my getaway cabin in the mountains. Rain-water catchment system, composting toilet etc. Just need Starlink and im set 👌 (5 pics)

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Wonder where ya been! Hadn't been seeing you here. This is amazing!!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Just been taking a summer break lol. How have you been?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Great! Looks like you have been busy doing some hard work👍 looks great. I have been helping the hubs continue the huge deck on one side of the pool. Hard work for an old chick😅 but I'm hanging in with him.

Sweat equity lol. Love it. Sounds like ur deck will be bigger than my cabin lol.

💖 ya 111 ts👊 the deck is from the concrete to the house and beyond🙄 it will go all the way out to the pump, filter and heater deck. We are building the spillover sunshelf on the other side, it will end up 3 levels....if we don't die first😅😅😅 3rd level is gonna be my fav....16 x 16 covered hammock and swing area.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

3 Levels?? Danggg. That sounds awesome. Hammocking is my fav. Way to#levelup lol

He is a pool builder. His last build😊 I will probably turn it into some kind of zen on every level😊 good to see ya back👊

(1) Show this thread