So… been hunting a ‘Christmas Eve’ date and just saw this on twitter … anyone got any sauce on this and how the date is such?? 🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @Moultriepatriot in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Energy Shifter helping the World Transform their lives into the New Earth! Host of Soul Talk Soul Life Media Patriot to the Core...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

it’s the 23rd in New Zealand already 😉

Happy Christmas Eve 🌟

nice to see someone say "sauce"

haven't heard that in like 4 years from the old 4 chan days

🇺🇸

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I keep seeing 9/23 is a day to watch.. We'll see..

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Jesus was actually Born on 09-11-3 BC. He was Born Under the Sign of Virgo--The VIRGIN BIRTH. Two-Thousand and 22 Years Later the Stars are in a Relatively Different Position. There is a 13 Day Difference Between the Julian Calendar that was in Effect at the time Jesus Birth and the Gregorian Calendar that Replaced the Julian Calendar in order to Compensate for the Celestial Movement of the Stars in Relationship to the Sun/Planets in Our Solar System.
SO, What was 9-11 at the Time of Jesus' Birth is NOW September 24th--the True Birth of Jesus in terms of the Zodiacal Movement of the Stars/'HEAVENS"
THUS, September 23rd, is, in Actuality, CHRISTMAS EVE. And Christmas Eve is when WASHINGTON CROSSED the DELAWARE in a DURHAM BOAT in the Decisive Battle of the FIRST AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

i think he means the day before jesus was really born but with a different date than we use now… Like 9/11?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

If actual Birthday is day of conception…..
then…..9/10, before the calendar change would be Christmas Eve tomorrow!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I read somewhere, that Christ was born sometime during he festival of lights and that the temple doors were opened

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I thought

conception was 12/25
and
birth was 9/11

(4) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Jesus was actually Born on 09-11-3 BC. He was Born Under the Sign of Virgo--The VIRGIN BIRTH. Two-Thousand and 22 Years Later the Stars are in a Relatively Different Position. There is a 13 Day Difference Between the Julian Calendar that was in Effect at the time Jesus Birth and the Gregorian Calendar that Replaced the Julian Calendar in order to Compensate for the Celestial Movement of the Stars in Relationship to the Sun/Planets in Our Solar System.
SO, What was 9-11 at the Time of Jesus' Birth is NOW September 24th--the True Birth of Jesus in terms of the Zodiacal Movement of the Stars/'HEAVENS"
THUS, September 23rd, is, in Actuality, CHRISTMAS EVE. And Christmas Eve is when WASHINGTON CROSSED the DELAWARE in a DURHAM BOAT in the Decisive Battle of the FIRST AMERICAN REVOLUTION.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Will agree to disagree, but we all are where were supposed to be. 🙏🌹

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

The pain will not be Humanities this time

9 11 3
flip
6 1 3
16. 1. 13

(8) Show this thread