#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is a good day to embrace your creative side.
Post something you created.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My childhood cottage out of cardboard and other items I had.

The roof can be lifted to see the inside.
It was the best place in the world to spend summers as a child. Learned how to fish (including worm on hook, and removal of any caught fish) swim, ski, and catch frogs 🐸...was chased by me Brothers with snakes so am a little leary😬.
Going to the garbage dump to see the bears was always a fun family outing 😊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

That's fabulous! 🥰
And every time you look at it it brings back those beautiful memories 💖

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thank you.

I would show the inside but I just moved it to this location and it's a mess 🤣, all my lil' furniture is everywhere.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

You can always post the inside later.
I think this creativity threat is one of the most popular VK has ever done!
Love seeing all the different things that anons can do 💖

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Yes I will get to it. My memories are all I got now because the new owners levelled it this year 😢.

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it