Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

WWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Well done! Awesome!

Those@ItalyQanons are rocking it.....

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

this is in my top 3 vids I've seen, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done to the person that made this πŸ™πŸΈπŸ’š

Wonderful!

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❀️.. ....❀️ WWG1WGA ❀

Beautifully done ❀️❀️

USA PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🐸 Be Still & Know GodπŸ™ Ascension 5D πŸ’« #SaveTheChildren πŸ’™

Bravo!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well done, Italian Anons!❀

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

NIICCEE!! Loves it

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Wonderful! ❀️

Parler-jessieleeann4β€’WeGo-JessieLeeAnnβ€’ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🚫NO DM’S FOR DATING OR ANY SOLICITATION #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE βœ¨πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ CHILD✨

That's awesome. β™₯️ I needed that right about now. There is so much fear mongering going on right now. 😒

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

In response Jessie Lee to her Publication

πŸ™, stay strong sister, the end is in sight...fear not DJT & all the Patriots have this πŸΈπŸ’šπŸΈ

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

So funny was just listening to soundtracks from Rocky today! That was beautifully done !

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Fantastic

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

That was great!! Thank you!

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Awesome!!