The real issue with "sheep" is two basic things;

1. The brainwashing, indoctrination, propaganda is so powerful that they cannot legitimately navigate or discern fact from fiction and are spellbound.

2. They do not have the mental capacity to understand why they've been lied to.

Only people mentioned by @TheCheekySkunk in this post can reply

i knew the msm was lying, tried to find out why. rededicated my life to God

In response The Cheeky Skunk to his Publication

yes i was doing research into health and safety issues for the last 15 years of my work. I took it seriously and always made sure to tell the truth when I found it. My parents however didnt beleive me when I tol them the truth about the masks and HCQ, they are in the 8os and attached to the tv. They just discount anything that I tell them different than the tv... I continue to pray for thme but will not go back to sleep.

Pertaining to Information... Consider The Source and then Consider Their Source. I Have An Insatiable Appetite For Knowledge You Should Too!

It Is Easier To Fool You Than To Convince You That You Are Being Fooled.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Jim Bean to his Publication

Did NANCY say American people are so stupid?

In response Jim Bean to his Publication

So true

(2) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

Nice summary. Very sad, however, I believe there is truth here.
I find it strange that is takes a higher IQ for those who are "brainwashed" by MK-Ultra, torture-based mind control.

So they have us either way. I survived 18 years of the torture-based kind including the monarch, wizard of oz, and memory destruction for presidential. Over the past 40 years, I have rebuilt my mind/body so that I am living in reality. Ha! What a nightmare. Anyway, very astute comment.

Great info. here regarding the torture based stuff...
https://youtu.be/Ghq6rCV9kvc

i have serious questions about what these people may have ingested.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫