Apr 08, 2020 5:37:40 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 856327 No. 8726249
[out of order_insert important]
https://twitter.com/MonangeSauvi/status/1247988574642978816
Did you think 'spirit cooking' was just pretend?
http://CANNIBALclub.org/index.html
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

The restaurant actually had an FB page. It was quite disturbing. I believe there is also one in Chicago or New York. Can't remeber now. Been looking into all of this for years, before Trump!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤮🤮🤮nasty pedo

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Pure Evil.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No surprise. Its what reptilians eat

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

omg...well well well...🤨😉🙂

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Went looking into this for verfication. USA 2day & others said false. However, someone is still paying for the domain cannibalclub dot org. The events page for 2009 (not updated) lists Di*manda Gal*s -she studied immunology and hematology in school. Musician who has very dark themes and has used fake blood for performances. Lots of y- tube results. Also, when searching, I forgot to type in "club" and found that cannibal dot org is "under construction."

💖We are all God’s children.💖

These people are pedosatanists who love genocide.

It's terrible!!! Why don't more people see it? ....and where do people think the meat is coming from, exactly?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication

Those who partake know exactly where the meat comes from. Look into the restaurant and learn some terrible facts that there are satanisrs who love cannibalism or genocide.

In response Kaytie Pearson to her Publication

That woman Raven Chan has the same name but isnt the sister of Priscilla Chan. I have no idea if they are related otherwise though. Chan is a pretty common Chinese name though, like Jackie Chan, etc.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

yuck!