Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

looks like it

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Actors wearing masks must be wanting this movie to end as much as we want to. Imagine having to wear masks for extended periods.

is anyone real in this movie??!!

is anyone real in this movie??!!

another masked actor?

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

My 2 cents!
Not every rock that shines is gold!
Hidden history, where did his father come from??
He was not at the funeral of Ivana Trump!
#NazisWhereNeverDefeated#BibleCode

no i believe thyroid cancer surgery

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😆😅😂🤣prolly the same doctor that Biden goes to

see the left side of fake Joe's face?

Does that look normal to you?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

his mask is poorly fitted

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

that's what happens when the hang u

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

He just went into remission from having Thyroid cancer and had to have throat surgery bc of it.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

🤣😂 Not Him!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

jared 2.0

bandage is a distraction

(1) Show this thread

What happened to his massive butt chin?! It’s so obvious now what we are witnessing!!! WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE WITH GOOD AND BAD ACTORS!!! Double meaning?? I’d say so…

Lets just use white out - I'm tired of the masks

😆😅😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ya never know what is going on with these players.

Story was Thyroid issue.

I can tell ya that the Jared that handled the Peace Treaties was not the original. This one had very long arms and fingers, a different facial structure but the biggest difference was that he had a feminine aura, totally feminine attributes.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I saw this last night.
I was like...wth. lol
People have no clue this is not the original recipe.
And he wrote a book????
Whatever.

(2) Show this thread

high incidence of thyroid cancer in NJ where Kushner was born and raised.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236507/

There are alot of cases of thyroid cancer in New Jersey. i worked there briefly and many people that grew up there and live(d) there for a while getting thyroid cancer.

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Mask malfunction.
Im ready for all the masks to come off.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We don't know what we don't know....

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

ummmmm

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I’m not interested in him …he’s been a snake forever….I want to know about Ivanka

I’ll take Masks off for Red October, VK.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I thought he had thyroid cancer????

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Yes he did and is recovering from an operation for it. He has been sick for a while. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/25/us/politics/jared-kushner-thyroid-cancer.html

(1) Show this thread

Just another new wrinkle in a time of many.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Head transplant, or perhaps a body transplant. Means the same thing!

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Well ..there is that photo of him and Evanka Going into the mayo clinic, cuz they can afford the best treatment. I cant remember what he was there to be treated for, but i do know it sucks to be sick. it must be nice to be able to afford the best treatment. what is the Mayo clinic? And wasnt Eric Schmidt on the board? Thats some weird shit, since there are photos of him in N korea too.