Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

FYI, the trigger might not be specifically for a Trump-related video. If you see anything trying to download, nuke the browser window quick.
Sadly, it's been about a week since I experienced a similar thing happen on my system so I don't recall specifics, but quickly reacting and nuking the browser window seemed to have terminated the process in time.

Nuking the browser window? 🤔 Like just shutting it all down? If you're on an Android phone, Google is pretty integrated everywhere. I'm just wondering if that would be effective? People should also know that duckduckGo.com has been taking you to luckduckgo.com for a week. Very Odd...

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

duckduckgo.com works for me. If you see it doing otherwise, you may want to verify you don't have some sort of DNS hijacking on your system. There's nasty things out there that can do that. Instructions below to check

Also, presearch.org is a new search engine that just came out focused on privacy, FYI.

(Win 10)
1. Click Start then Settings icon
2. Click Network & Internet
3. Click Change adapter Options
4. Right click connected Ethernet -> Properties
5. Double click Internet Protocol Version 4
6. Verify Obtain DNS server auto is set - if not write down IP first before

Hope i

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I use an Android phone. I've been using Yippy based on something someone here suggested. if I type duckduckgo.com using Google, no matter what, it takes me to luckduckgo.com if you type luckduckgo.com it takes you to a Chinese half finished ad page? Thank you so much for the detailed information. I just wonder how I'd apply that to a phone? just got a new router new Wi-Fi. Using yippy. Is it Google or my phone?😳 I have Avast Mobile Security?

(1) Show this thread