Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I really like the way you think and meme - thanks for sharring.

In response Mac 1331 to her Publication

Your welcome and thank you!

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

...i just thought it was old age i was experiencing! that's a relief!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

When asked the question "what is the definition of abundance" Bashar replied.. 'It is knowing what you Need to Know When you Need to Know it' ...🤔 if I remember correctly😜

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

I was just telling my wife the other day how little I thought of the past and how rarely I thought of people from my past. It was something that I really started to notice. It’s as if the last few years were a purge of anything and everything that prepared me for this point in time. I don’t give emotion to the past and I am barely thinking about people who were critical at various parts of my life. My situation is far from optimal as almost everything that we worked for throughout life has somehow been ripped away, yet I feel a calmness that I have never felt. I look forward to someday sharing and comparing my thoughts through this time with others that have traveled similar paths. Isolation used to be hell, now it is refuge from the unnecessary noise.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

This explains a lot. Memory is fading but intuition is getting greater.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

My mind used to be sharp as a tack. Now I suffer from CRS.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

So happy to see posts like this one. :)💫

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Reminds me of: "Control is just an illusion"

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Just yesterday my husband told me I was losing memory because I can’t remember the score when playing handball. I thought I was getting pretty good at the game.

So, this confuses me. I have been feeling more clear of late. I've been remembering things from my childhood in great detail. Does this mean I am not ascending?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow thanks cause have noticed this Bigly. makes sense♥️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Yes I feel like I'm getting dementia! I forget names, places. It takes me way longer to remember them.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Ascension Guided by the Spirits
of Curiosity and Wisdom ...

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Was starting to worry

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

So glad to hear that. I thought it was due to my old lifestyle choices.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I just worked with someone whom I had worked with 20 or so years ago, reminiscing over old stories. So many names drew a blank.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ill try to remember this

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

a little humor always good😁

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😂

(9) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you for this.