Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I love how, in the link you provided, there is a Q+ hypothesis ...
I recently bought The Lost Gospel Of Q
❤️

Way cool!!

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

Vibes. When I first came across Q, I was doing a lot of searching and came across this myself. I love "coincidences" like these.
🙏🏻 Biblical.

Believer in Jesus, DrScottYoung.com, Studies NESARA, Eschatology, and Truth in Word, Can prove Bible in six verses.

While that's somewhat true, I am hearing all over the place that we are missing part of the Bible. That is NOT TRUE. There's the Q gospels that were Gnostic based such as Thomas and Mary. They were never added because of their nature as not explaining truth. John states that we have the truth (chapter 1). Test the spirits...if they acknowledge Jesus has come in the flesh, and died for our sins, and rose again, then we have something worthwhile. The diff between Eternal truth and Temporary wording is massively different.

⭐️⭐️FOR GOD & COUNTRY⭐️⭐️EXPOSING EVIL⭐️⭐️ 💖💖SAVE THE CHILDREN💖💖LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP💖💖 🇺🇸🇺🇸MILITARY Is The Only Way🇺🇸🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I'll take Q for $500 Doc. Morning

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

there had been so much concealed from us

the Q [document] is the Book of Thomas

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

in a way it could be Matthew Mark Luke and John

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

I wish I could say I know the gospels enough to say for certain how the gospels match Q. I do not. I do believe God will direct me to the points that I need to understand when I need to understand them. scripture is truth and reading without preparation always results in my failure without prayer and time-his time, not mine.Appreciate help/prayer

I have that book in my reading stack at the moment!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I've been reading the lost Gospel of Q.
Really resonates with me. I've been into researching the original sayings of Jesus a long time.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Yes, it goes deeper than that.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

OK. I'll bite......do tell more...Don't hold back. I can take it.

(1) Show this thread

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Yes! Great graphic representation! Just studied this couple months ago for BA in ministry.