It’s interesting that Hillary Clinton pal, Kris Jenner, was running her scam school out of Trump Tower in 2016, you know, the same year Hillary infiltrated Trump Tower to spy on Trump’s campaign.
https://t.me/LizCrokinReport

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

The questions that should be asked is what internet provider provided the service and that took the bribe to surveil Trump?

Makes sense why Trump and Kanye were having meetings at Trump Tower around that time and why Kanye supported Trump!?

Teaching my wife gun SAFETY USN-AS-16,AS-36,PHM-4,DDG-965.Vietnam Vet. OATH to the Constitution and Country is for Life ,Pureblood,WWG1WGA

Sneaky fat bastards! I knew there was a ressson I didnt like them!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Keep your frens close and your enemies closer?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

,somehow I am thinking double play here..that the jenners and kardashians have played [them] for us

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

........people still watching tv and following the 'stars'

Oh ya and Yeez the sleez is the good guy.....un huh?

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Kartrashians on house arrest, waiting on military tribunals

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Nice find dude....
Where did you get this?
#AskingForAFriend

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Markus Free to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

According to the text messages between peter & lisa the real killary died on 9-11-2016 but they kept up there on the ballots just like Joe. demoncraps like to run dead people for office...right SES