ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

2 interesting spots on the map that VK shared. You think those are still there and of the limits or were flooded?

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I think they are still there and if under water, then only partially.
Empty places on fake maps in schools are more than suspicious. LOL

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

I was just thinking the same thing.
We were told they sank, but we were told a lot of things that aren't true.
Even the widely accepted maps are lies, and certain places are off limits.
Waiting for truth, and wondering if this is what VK's talking about regarding Anon Island 🤔

OMG, can you imagine??????? So exciting!

And I totally agree. I believe they are still there and off limits. How totally cool is that to even think about!!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Right?!!
It is a bit stressful knowing the things we know, and trying to stay prepared accordingly not only for ourselves but for any sleeping friends and family (I've been prepping since Obama 😆).
But we are also living an armchair adventure, in that we're discovering all the stuff that's been kept from us! Timelines, literature, holistic health treatments, old world architecture, hidden technology, forgotten lands, creatures that we thought were the stuff of imaginations.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I get a bit stressed to say the least with prepping and whether my family members will be ok, but perhaps we are supposed to be enjoying the wondrous discoveries that are in our future and not stressing!

(1) Show this thread