Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

What the heck was going on last night?
I felt electrified and brain would not rest.

Woke up wide awake at 3am. Walk right outside and looked up and realized it was Orion.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

hashtag me too

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I bet the number of anons outside looking at the sky at 3 - 4 a.m. is enormous... that seems to be the time frame. I have posted back and forth with several frens on here that are up at that time also.... collective events/connectivity makes you appreciate each other more.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You're a prayer warrior VK.
You might not know it yet - but the one who made the stars - is calling you.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

IM ON MY 3D NIGHT CANT SLEEP MEDS ARE NOT WORKING EITHER WHICH IS CAUSING ME TO SLEEP LATER WHEN I DO GO TO BED MAKING IT A VICIOUS CYCLE AGAIN UGG IDK WHATS UP INTERNET WENT OUT 30 MIN AGO REBOOTED MY WHOLE HOUSE AND MY BULL WONT COME HOME HE IS CHOUSING THE NEIGHBORS COWS IN THEIR PASTURE FOR 3 DAYS NOW LAST TIME HE PULLED THIS WE ENDED UP WITH THEIR BULL STARING AT HIS PASTURE AND JOE HAD A TURNED UP NOSE SMILE ON HIS FACE SMH FARM LIFE IT CANT BE FOR GREENER PASTURES CAUSE THEIR FIELDS LOOK WORST THAN OURS WE NEED 1 MORE CUTTEN WE ARE ALREADY FEEDING OUR WINTER RESERVE NOT MUCH FOR THEM TO EAT PRAY WE HAVE ENOUGH ITS BEEN A DESSERT HERE ONTOP OF EVERY THING WE ARE BOMBARDED WITH FLYING GRASSHOPPER THEY ONLY SHOW UP WHEN ITS DESELENT DROUGHT WORST IVE SEEN ALL I KNOW IS WHAT THE DEVIL STEALS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN GOD WILL MAKE HIM PAY 7 FOLD AND BLESS ME ON TOP OF AND WE NEED TO KEEP THAT KINDA FAITH GOING CHIN UP EYES FORWARD SEND ME SOME GOOD VIBES PLS MAKE ME LAUGH

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Why do you do this to me Vincent?

Dark to LIGHT — It’s happening. :)

Caps = 61.
TS = 1:34.

https://qalerts.app/?n=61

Nov 11, 2017 11:29:58 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

3:11 > 11:34 (merry christmas)
113 . 228

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

sync.

I have been waking up (always 3am for work) and getting to walk out to spectacular Orion for quite a few weeks now VK.

It’s upside down from here Down Under but still spectacular.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Now that you've mentioned Orion, I'm wondering, if the moon is reflection of the bigger Earth, based on the same logic Orion nebula might also be a reflection on our dome from neighbouring dome of one big realm. Just a thought, as it's already night here lol

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

So just the ‘cloud’ as opposed to the stars mate? interdasting thought.. ‘Waters above’ would have a lot of reflection qualities.. (unless that giant hand was blocking it lol)..

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Also mate, forthcoming moon
Hunt for Red OCTOBER?
Where’s Hunter?
Hunters become the hunted?

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

I woke up at 3 am too this morning!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

We too woke up but it was midnight here. We were in a cabin in a lush forest with no electronics or phone... we even unplugged the alarm clock. It was raining and foggy and beautiful. Often the rain here in Oregon is like a produce department mist :)

The three pyramids are an exact replica of what we observe in the firmament, in Space. It is a duplicate of the three stars of the Orion Belt which is commonly known as "the three kings" and in other countries as "the three Marys."

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Home beckoning??☺️

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

lmafo , i did to nonlies. dog woke me up to pee. looked up and bang , more stars in the sky then i have seen in a long time.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

lol . Tyrone was like come on mommy I have to go 😆 kingbed with 2 humans and 2 dogs are ❤ 😆

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

To experience that , ugggh must be amazing

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

3:13

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

1:45am...

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Lots of 17's in your digits today. VK! 😎

=61
Thor = 61
Expect outages periodically (infiltrated).

W = 23 > PAIN
WW = 23 23 > 5:5
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

O = 15
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

missing "i' (2) = 9 > 99
99 : peace, freedom, balance.
Judgement = 99
Who pulls the strings?
Strings detached.
Open season on puppets.

missing 'ed' = 9 > Completion
Through the looking glass.

3AM = Clear vision
Open your eyes

1:34 > 17

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Think maybe ‘anticipation’ is affecting us too? We can chill all we want but it is so hard not to be God’s cheerleaders when we see the MOUNTAINS He is moving & tearing down. So grateful.🙏

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

it is quite funny how that happens everynight between 3-4 and my eyes are drawn to those 3 stars ..? i never sleep … but i dont look like it?… no haggered dark eyes i look totallly normal ?? i am so drawn to the sky it is bizarre.

The thing I love most about winter is seeing Orion bright, bold and beautiful on those cold, crisp nights!!

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

i wish it was cooler here hot 🔥

(1) Show this thread

Embarrassing but feel compelled to share. I awoke in the middle of the night , stood up and began urinating uncontrollably. I was shocked.

In response Steph Ayers to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

😁Orion please just one break? have a kit kat and we can sleep one night just one please😁🙏

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I did pretty much the same but a little after 3 cst. Walked out front doot and Orion is straight ahead just above the trees, moon was rising a little lower and just to the left. To my left facing north was Cassiopia and right above me between Cassiopia and Orion is the Pleiades. I know the Andromeda Galaxy is somewhere within that line.