#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Rule of Thumb for Biz.
Don't bomb your customers.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hi VK.
As a small business owner, my dad’s ‘Rule of Thumb’ was “The customer’s always right.” I know he would agree with you, that it’s best not to bomb them, if you want your customers to remain alive and loyal. :)

Caps = 44 > 440.
TS = 5:55.

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

For [them] it always seems to be about money and power.

Was just talking about this yesterday, my dad also, “The customer is always right”.

I walked into a feed store yesterday, the price for the feed i purchased a little over a week ago was over 10$ higher, I told they guy that was a big fast jump in price...... he proceeded to be rude and told me it had been that price for quite a while.... i told him well it wasn’t last week, he laughed at me like i had no idea what i was talking about.

My dad would have rolled my a** if I had treated a customer that way......no customer service anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️..... plus they lost a customer, oh well.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VelvetsAngel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Velvet S Angel, click on at the bottom under it