The ultimate goal, is simply this:
Do anything you can, whatever you can, to reduce the suffering of those around you and in doing so also reduce your own suffering. 🖤🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I experienced this, this morning.
oh by the way the 3 seed packets I showed u from 2017 i planted them
only one has popped up.
it only takes one 🌱 to turn into a jungle. its those little things that mean the most.

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

WOO! GO BABY GROW!!! 🌱

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

And it does calm you! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I've noticed this too!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Amen. And do not say I told you so. Compassion and love are the way.

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

Right on! 🎯
Could not have said it better 😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is hard to believe but there will come a time in human evolution when ppl will be in service to others simply because they want to, simply because they take joy in helping other ppl.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I look foward to that day, I pray it comes swiftly! 🕊🙏🤍

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I just shake my head thinking of all the businesses, jobs, and products in today's world that only exist for one reason...to make money. So many people just barely keeping themselves above water financially just to afford basic necessities because the tentacles and tyranny of the government decide it's going to be that way whether we like it or not. The more that people become awakened to the fact this needs to change, the more commited we need to be in our daily lives to change the course.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

TRUTH.
This is the way, from the heart.
Love wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Nice TS - 7:01 [71] ↔️ [17] 😎🔥

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

愛が全て。宇宙の法則。(*´꒳'*)♥♥♥

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes!

work is extremely difficult at the moment

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lois Oliver to his Publication

im praying for you my fren.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

this is the test

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(5) Show this thread