Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response True Patriot to his Publication

I refuse to believe this, God would not simply shut the door on people early. There is still time and it is never too late to save just one more. I believe we can keep waking them up to the very last minute possible. No one deserves to be left behind.
WWG1WGA.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,but but(...) i believe people can atleast start to wake up riiiight at the finishline and from there spare a square next time so to speak

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

True. This gives me comfort. To finally let it go and be done with "waking others up". It took some growing up to see that people i loved and care about are nothing short absolute jackasses to be blunt, and i am the biggest one for putting the pressure on them when no one did the same to me, all under the excuse of "waking them up".

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I've been awake for YEARS now. I cannot fathom how seemingly intelligent people can't see what's really going on. It blows my mind. I've given up trying to convince others. They won't wake up until the TV tells them to.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

They couldn't hear Us
Over all the SnoRing ....

i reached that point a while ago.
i still have a friend who goes awall..if i mention anyone who is a republican.
these people are lost

I think right now, there are the Awakened, those who have some neuroplasticity, and are able to ask questions of facts, rather than simply accepting or rejecting them.
Then there are the cult followers, on all sides, that simply believe whatever their High Authorities tell them.
But, the majority of people are in between. They don't even think about things, at all. They are like robots, and their entire world is exists in their daily routine.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

imagine a big Y. people have split