Hey anons, tucker just focused on richard nixon being the highest vote getter in history...then he was gone in 6 months due to the three letter folks...they say the watergate was about him getting info on them to bust out the corruption and evil....is richard nixon innocent and a hero...is watergate the WATER we are watching?@kimrunner@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @quixotic17 in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

He knew the plan since the Venus (GFL Alliance) warned him/Dwight on the Draco agenda, and were the ones,w/ high probability, who warned 35 of assassination against him & to get him into the future timeline, placed a droid/clone on that motorcade. The plan has been set since post WW2, due to the evil/dark agenda unleashed against GAIA's kingdom w/ those nukes & why the intervention by the Light forces/Builder Guardians have to occur since then. The Ancient ET war reactivated decades ago for the endgame. We have won this battle BTS, thanks to the many of the Grid crew/Builder races who volunteered to save Mother GAIA's system, before [they] can destroy it. #Always5StepsAhead#TimelineHzWarBTS#ForGoddessKingdomNHerChildren#NCSWIC#TheFinalJudgement_JusticeByMotherGoddess

https://youtu.be/Kh-YhU_nQ20

Stranger At The Pentagon, Valiant Thor - YouTube

See more paranormal related videos in this playlist.》 http://bit.ly/2mg0abiOKAY I know this isn't gaming related but I had to upload it somewhere, somehow on...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Oh my. I like where you went with that.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You are onto something!

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

Trump made a point of getting to know. Nixon. This is one way he began to understand how the "system" worked...

multiple meanings.🙂

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

interesting and it would not surprise me at all

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

👀 woah