Look at the kill switch activated on all these people….they all behave in a similar way before they died and it’s like something was activated on them….
🇺🇸Join Us👉@SGTnewsNetwork

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

these people are having different types of seizures.

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

See how their wrists turn their hands inward? That is a sign of brain trauma- something triggered in their brain.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

this has me in tears... that the last moments of these peoples lives are probably very painful and fearful... 🥺😭😢

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That is effing crazy

because of the bio weapons!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DAMN

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

someghing is seriously wrong.
It happens instantly and WHY are their limbs stiff like a bug sprayed with Raid?

they either seeing demons or angels lol

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

thats what i was thinking! they all lool up and behind them like they hear and then see something before going rigamortis like instantly. Thats creepy as hell right there!

(1) Show this thread