Good Night Fam... 😴

You don't need to know all of the answers, you just need to be courageous enough to take the first step. and trust where it leads. 🙏♥️

"...you need to know - not just believe there is a right time for you to change, no matter how hard, no matter your age, no matter the obstacles. If you feel in your heart that you are not where you want to be, it is never too late." 🥰

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

♥️♥️♥️

We BOTH know, we all know, RESEARCHERS gonna RESEARCH< lol

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Was that Roy? Roy Orbison? LOL

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

everything will work out fine
its alright
goin to the end of the line 🎶

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for that, I really need this right now. I feel like I've been stuck in a black hole I can't seem to climb out of. 😞😢 Any and all prayers would really help me right now from my AU family, I love you all.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Angel Blue to her Publication

Sending prayers and some light vibes to get out of the black

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Angel Blue to her Publication

prayers sent your way. God Bless

(65) Show this thread