Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Escaping the lies told here👂👂👂

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

if nk was cia blackout that was us hurting koreans

not fake

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Poor people - difficult to imagine such extremes! God Bless tnem all. Hope they are soon liberated.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Difficult to digest. One thing is certain though, when these people escape and fnd better lives, they know what gratitude feels like every single day.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Heard somewhere that you might be gone for a few days.

Nana will pray for Angels to go with you and protect you, to stand between you and harm so closely that they step into your footprints before your boots fully leave the ground. Be safe. We miss you when you are not around ya know!
Much love!

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

WTF. I didn't get this far into the interview, because something seemed off. What the hell is going on here

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Very sad. 😞
This lady has had a horrific journey. I’ve heard a few of her testimonies warning the West of the communist regime trying to be implemented.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk, but if she is telling the truth so glad that God showed her a door to escape.

Nana feels so blessed the last few yrs by God that I don't feel in real despair rarely at all any more, but I see & hear ppl around me suffering all the time & I have in the past been thro a lot of yrs of very hard times & sorrowful life events, but here is where I go anytime I don't feel blessed.

Think about for a moment about some of the children & women in the tunnels. I have heard stories & can imagine a few things.

How would you feel if you were tied down in a cage, chained down, to where you couldn't move at all, couldnt get up, hurting, in pain, couldnt move around any parts of your body, for 30 min, for an hour, then for a day.
Now you are just an animal in cage to them, food really!
Now imagine you were tied down there 24hrs a day 7days a week for fookn yrs, literally yrs.
Every single time I walk thro that in my head I stop even considering complaining to God about how I feel.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

😢😢

Fishy.

"...Some commentators, as well as other North Korean defectors, have criticized Park's retellings of her story for having various inconsistencies, contradictory claims, and exaggerated accounts. She has attributed much of these discrepancies to imperfect memory and her limited English skills at the time of her original speech..."

"...Despite arriving in South Korea with only a second-grade education, Park managed to achieve her high school equivalency after eighteen months of studying. She was admitted to Dongguk University in Seoul..."

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

implants are expensive and she was starving so ......

(1) Show this thread

🥲 Thank God she was able to get away!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Pretty shitty situation.

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

wtf

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Unimaginable.. just horrid. 😢

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

count your blessings every day. Could this be the the USA if Hillary got elected? They hate us, so something to think about. Thank God for Thrump and the good Lord watching out for us.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

I meant Trump...☝️

(1) Show this thread

Hey, VK — I see you snuck an APL ⬆️ in.

9.36 > 9.9.

I like it. :)

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Also a few banner changes. This was from early morning.

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

VK, do they by chance, give them pellets to eat? Pellets used to increase "their poop" - (just no way around using the word Poop here).

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Christ consciousness will soon take over all evil humans 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

That is absolutely horrid.
The Holy Spirit is coming and if you think you are better than anyone else, well, sooner or later God will cut you down. 🙏

E 5
N 14
K 11
E 5
NK 14=5 11=2 52 OR 26

4 pics

Fake woman 😁

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I thought the same....she looks animated to me

(1) Show this thread

My brother-in-law’s mom watched her dad and brother be shot in front of her when they fled NK. She was 5 at the time.

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

That's part of what's not adding up for me with her story. She's saying that she could have CHOSEN (like she had a choice) to go back...and there wouldn't have been any repercussions....but she would have just died of starvation. I can't believe there wouldn't have been repercussions...first of all. Secondly...she's captured by traffickers and saying she had a choice? I think not. Just not adding up for me....

(1) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

And we're complaining if the espresso is not hot enough or the beer not cold enough. This gives us some perspective for life..

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Immediately when I saw her - I thought she reminded me of the person who did a video showing the boobs and face was fake - all mask and masks. I also knew I had seen that face before. I agree, the face looks like synthetic skin.

(1) Show this thread

ENK = 30 > 3
When Trump was elected you can’t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.

Open your eyes
POTUS has everything.
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

E =#5
US is the first domino.
Have faith.

NK =#25
Proof to begin 11.3.

25 >#7
Obama...
Poof!

VL 4:08 = 248 > 12:12 > Hammer/Christmas/Justice
4:08 > 48

What is Q Clearance?
Who would have the goods on U1?

Hint: Hussein & Maggie
“Wendy”
How many pics can you find of them together?
Age 10, 11, 12…. 123 💥
Q

1212 > 33
I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Take good care. God bless.

TS 1:51 > 16
Why is AF1 landing in Hawaii?
Have faith, Patriots.
Q

Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

1:51pm > 13:51 > 4:51 > 46
SESSIONS.
Now comes the pain.
Q

WE SEE YOU!
WE HEAR YOU!
YOU EVIL SICK BASTARDS ARE STUPID!!!
Q

Where is BO today?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

She has a very Disney princess quality about her…

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

My first though was "she looks like a barbie doll!"

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

People have no clue how Blessed we are. Even this journey thet we are currently on the pain we think we have could be much worse. We must endure what is upon us. So we can help in the future. May God continue to Bless the men snd women fighting this fight. God Bless

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

How blessed we are, truly, God Bless and Strengthen All those severely oppressed all over this world. 🙏❤️