Time Slowed Down A Whole Minute

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

pole shift will do that.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’m supposed to fly down to see my parents tomorrow to play in a golf tournament with my mom. It will be the first time I’ve flown since Jan 2020. There have been some signs that maybe I should cancel on both ends (my mom’s and myself). No idea if this is satan trying to deter me or if this is the Holy Spirit trying to protect us. Any wisdom or advice is appreciated.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Blue Skies to her Publication

Live your life.

Good news! i went and had a blast! soooooo happy. my mother was sick which was the thing that made me question it all, but she rallied anyway. So great to spend time with my folks just thr three of us. Im now sick as a dog possibly with Covid but I dont care. I’m not vaccinated so i know it will be a normal virus cycle. It was totally worth it. I personally think the earth and climate are resetting back to how kt was before the evil entiries took over and manipulated things which is why every one is sick with bronchial issues. This always happened in thr fall back in the day. And its happening again. So its a small price to pay to get things moving in the right direction.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ADeMills in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue Skies, click on at the bottom under it