I am very moved by the response to my post yesterday. Thank you. I am packing now and saying my farewells to SC. It is requiring my full attention. I will see you this weekend at the Trump R ally.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

What happened to your post about the Rally??
It was there and then disappeared!
YOU HAVE FUN THERE!
WISH NANA WAS THERE WITH YA!
@jfkjrfan

https://rumble.com/v1k3jy5-president-donald-trump-rally-live-in-wilmington-nc-92322.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=2

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angels Here -Z @sirhuckleberry
12 seconds ago

Angels Here -Z
@sirhuckleberry
This one is especially for @doqholliday and @jfkjrfan-z because Nana thinks you will like😆

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

the 23rd will be my late mother & father’s wedding anniversary. They married in 1950. I will be thinking of them that day. I can’t imagine what they would b thinking right now about the state of our country & world. I feel they r watching over me & protecting me. Safe travels.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Wish I could be there as well, but it's not feasible at this time. Enjoy yourself and give em hell R.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I'm only R in that my middle name is Ray. Gregory Ray. I've always been very clear that I am just a fan, fan ning the flames of JFK Jr. disclosure. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

If Nana could I would pack a bag, throw it in the new purple suv and give ya a ride.
Pretty sure I want to travel a little when the dust settles.
Never really cared or thought much about traveling until the last couple or years.
Now I want to get out and see some of God's most beautiful creations.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hello Nana i saw your post on screw Big Gov talking ablut the Nashville event coming up with Charlie Ward! yesterday they called and ask me to be the DJ for the event! i DJ’d the one back in July and met Charlie, Juan, Mark Z, Warren, Chas & Mike Penny. next day i attended Louis’ Screw Big Gov event in Nashville. hated Jason wasnt there but Louis definitely made it worthwile along with the other speakers. Hope we can meet! i live in North Alabama! reach out to me by email if you want cresentcrow@yahoo.com. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

Love The Timestamp!

Always Remain Safe! Bless You!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏May the Lord shine His face upon you and guide you in the Way of His Blessings❤️Love and hugs😘

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

That is very sweet- thank you. He is blessing me. I am going to share some of my thoughts from that day as soon as I'm finished packing. Blessings right back at ya.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Love ya Bud.#wwg1wga

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Love you too. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread