#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

No, I won't be afraid
Oh, Iiiii won't be afraid

Good Morning Patriots.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So crazy this is the third day I have seen the words” stand by me “ 2 times the movie was on , two days in a row this post .

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Gosh I need to catch up on all of these relevant movies. I just now finished watching Back to the Future for the 1st time 😊.

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

gurl thats me. i haven't ever even watched star wars...☻️

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I heard it too - still listening....listening while being still...

You’re right . Yesterday morning stopped by on TS and this was on the first feed( VK , are usually never on my feed ) , I remember being stunned that I even saw that, but the contents of it spoke to me so loudly and even though I know it wasn’t meant just for me , I felt it deeply , I’m listening “ hearing :) and thank you .

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Want to clarify. When I read it the focus at that moment was the “Worry and energy being used against us / me Aaand the “ Don’t get wrapped up in it. Keep vibes light and airy. Vital information.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.