#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Enoch's Journeys through the Earth and Sheol

https://www.book-ofenoch.com/chapter-18/

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

My question is what about a hollow earth? There are plenty of videos showing the amazing tunnels, rooms and once human habitations under the earth. Robert Sepher has many videos on YouTube. A surface entrance into the Russian base is there in Antartica. 🤷🏻‍♀️

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Admiral Byrd's diary includes an account of flying through a passage into hollow Earth. Its fascinating and you should look it up.

I've also watched a documentary. Robert Sepher has done docs on the underground base, their technology, etc. It is fascinating!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daughter Of The King, click on at the bottom under it