You're all my family for life. So glad we're all in this together. Good things around the corner.

Ex-employees of George Magazine have said Jr. is alive.

The best is yet to come.

Also, chew on this...
Anonymous mophed into George v2. Why would hackers be associated with George and why would George & crew be hanging out at Mar A Lago and Trump Hotels all the time?

]Computer Experts[

Try to connect the dots...

Good night Patriots! 🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was womdering why there was so many anonymous videos on Georges webpages. That connects a big dot for me.

Faith does not eliminate questions, but Faith knows where He wants you to go. Christian Prayer Warrior, Patriot, Truth & Freedom Fighter.

Its an Amazing family to be a part of!

Every time I read that JFK,JR IS ALIVE I feel so comforted. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

WWG1WGA 💪🏼🇺🇸🙌🏻

wow where & when did George ex employees say this?

Amen! We need ro have a "convention" when this is all over! 300 million in the US and very few awake! We can change the world with our intuition, investigative powers and commitment to freedom human rights and GOD!

A freedom loving woman who wants peace, prosperity, and a country who protects itself. No war except ones to protect the U.S.A... WWG1WGA!

In response Willow My dogo to her Publication

Not, "we can". WE MUST!

(1) Show this thread

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

They are setting up computer stuff for the Commander in Chief to communicate to military and key personnel by building an actual command center at Mar-a-lago and Trump hotels.

Much love DOQ ❤

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Agreed on everything,
Much love,
Nite nite.

It would be Great, however if coming out Publicly causes any danger in any way then I hope they all stay hidden, they all have a right to live their lives in peace, God Bless them . ♥️🙏

ThanQ

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

Thank you Doq! Thank you for leading us through this darkness towards the light. The Digital soldiers are true hero's and will forever be remebered for their hard work and sacrifice. We are truly gateful for each of yo❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

Doq thank you for your kinship. 🥰
and great messages in your post! The best is yet to come!💙

Jer29:11-13 I know the plans I have for U declares the Lord plans 4 prosperity & not disaster to give you a future & a hope... God Wins 🙏🏻

🥰nite

❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

so i know theyve been traveling around with him since they came back on the scene but i didnt know about anonymous. Fill a girl in

A good explanation of how they "mophed" into V2 and enjoy association with Trump is... if R was never missing

God Bless and Keep You, Doq! 🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Thanks Doq, I really needed that good news. We have to be positive and have Faith that The Best Is Yet to Come🕶️🌟 God Bless You

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

How did I miss this ? God Bless you Doq and all the rest 👍 Stay strong and keep up the good fight!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God bless you Doq🙏

I really missed this guy.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

I just woke up to this magnificent post! This weekend will be exciting for sure!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Feeling this, Doq...it is all so profound and exciting! Incredibly grateful for The Plan and our Patriot family!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Make sure you tell him Thank you for the awakening 😊

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Sweet dreams Doq!