Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

The more I try to have a better relationship with God and Jesus the more I've noticed attacks. Not from humans though, lately it's been shadow like figures.

I catch a glimpse and as fast as my eye is on it, it's gone. The trend has been, see figure, day or two later I'm really down and depressed.

The urge to slip into old habits is strong. It doesnt even feel like a conscious decsion its almost automatic.

Then I feel bad for failing and the cycle restarts. I'll break it, I have to. There's no other option.

Anyone else experience something similar?

You need to ground yourself every day and fill and surround yourself and your home with white light. When you see the shadows, zap them with white light from your palm or third eye.
These beings are here to keep you down and will implement negative thoughts, fear and low self-esteem in your head. Immediately convert all negative thoughts into positive thoughts and play high frequency music such as 432 hz and light palo santo or sage in your house. You are stronger than these beings they can only affect your mind because they need your negative energies to manifest themselves on our planet.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nadia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nadia Naadje, click on at the bottom under it