PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Let me get this straight..the MSM is being forced to talk about Q because the Trump admin is playing “WWG1WGA by Richard/Dick Feelgood” at Trump rallies and now [they] are scared as fook? Reminds me of: “Trolling is fun.” 😂 I wonder when [they] will finally be forced to ask ‘the Question’? Hang in there Patriots, complete vindication is coming for us soon!

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

To the FAKE NEWS: There is no QAnon, it's Q and Anons! Why not "ASK THE QUESTION?!?" You're just a bunch of babbling, idiot talking points who are panicking!!! We are a peaceful movement, no matter how you try to spin it and we love "OUR PRESIDENT" (Yes, President TRUMP, the REAL PRESIDENT) not the Fake pResident in the Fake White House!!! The world laughs at you!!! 🤣 🤣🤣 #wwg1wgaww
2(pics)

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Tracker, click on at the bottom under it