The Pentagon has ordered a review of US psyops on social media / In July and August, Twitter and Meta disrupted pro-US influence campaigns on their platforms. Now, the White House is concerned.

Only people mentioned by @JDscramble in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Flim Flam to his Publication

Military officals meet with these company head regularly - gimme a break........... they were there when it started............

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Noted*

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sounds a bit ominous for truth tellers? Or did i read this wrong? In one of my replies from twitta when i was "Permanently Suspended" they stated i was a "bot" or displayed behaviour of being like one. haha

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

I don’t think your analysis is far off. I too am in that club of permanent suspension.Maybe it’s a slow roll of White Hats in control.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you Film Flam for sharing!

Yepper they are fookd!
The hell storm coming that is going to rain down that is on these evils I do believe will be like nothing ever in any history.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No problem. We got you. 😃

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

does this sound like "war on terror" NSA starter kit to you ?

war against the american people think about it. they just announced investigation into the us military for their online influence. whats the red line?

That would probably be every account on Twitter/ FB that is somehow connected to the military and linked to the Q movement.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸