People are talking about the medical necessity of abortion to save the mother's life. I was one of those mothers.
I was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer that was cutting off my airway at 20 weeks of pregnancy. I will never forget when the first doctor, an oncologist, mentioned abortion. We had gone through years of infertility to get pregnant. I knew I would rather die and give birth. Then I met with another doctor who listed all of the problems the baby would have if I did not terminate. I stood my ground and refused. He said, "That is ok. The baby will probably spontaneously abort anyway."

I searched and found good doctors that supported me, and I gave birth to a healthy baby at 34 weeks.
I will be celebrating 10 years cancer free in May. I have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 10 year old daughter who is a living reminder that doctors do not know everything”

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Doctors just “ practice” medicine, they don’t really know a lot. How to set a broken arm, how to help deliver a baby, how to sew you back up- much of what they do is manage symptoms not get to the root of the problem- I trust none of them

THE DOUBLE MIRACULOUS BLESSINGS OF OUR WONDERFUL FATHER GOD CHERISHED LOVE OF A MOM AND THEIR CHILD THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO YOUR HEART AND
GODS WORD YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAITH IN GOD
IS WHAT WE ALL SHOULD STAND UP FOR !!!
I WISH YOU BOTH A LIFETIME OF BLESSINGS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS STORY

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Not me but a great story indeed that needed to be shared

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

What a beautiful uplifting story. You need to share your story with many of the pro-life sites because more people need to know that your sacrifice for your daughter was so complete and so amazing! Love to both of you!

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Not me, it's from Sarah Hull

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I love it. ❤️❤️❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️God BLESS you & your family!
One of best facets of LOVE is BRAVERY.

beautiful 💙🙏🏻

Your story is a beautiful story & should be shared everywhere!
🙏✝️♥️

Beautiful! I too have a healthy, beautiful, bright, precious 11 year old daughter who is a living reminder that most doctors know nothing, when it comes to pregnancy and babies. God bless you all.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Beautiful Story❤️

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

chills, literally looking at the chills on my legs, as the words come to mind, “you fought for her and she healed you” 😊

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💖God Bless You & Your Family🙏💖

🙏❤️🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

God Bless you and your family.

Opened this and responded beautiful without even consciously choosing a word. Started reading the other responses and see everyone else used the same word. Thinking that this is the response of the Spirit of truth to this testimony.

Beautiful.

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

😢Beautiful🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Beautiful Mare💖💖💖💖 I often wonder how many Drs lie to mothers to decieve them into aborting. Evil.

YOUR Instinct and Self Willing Sacrifice of YourSelf Rang True with Father in Heaven! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
And look at the Precious Blessings He gave You!
Love and Blessings to You for a Long and Healthy Life!
Right on Sister! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 💪🏻🙌🏻🫵🏻🥰

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So happy for you and your beautiful daughter! There is just no greater gift from God than a child. 💗

Justa guy from Louisiana. USAF 🇺🇸Veteran 88’-95’ “Hold the line”. Booted from Twitter during massive purge along with Trump on 1-8-21.

Awesome decision and the right one

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

This is a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. 🙏🏻❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️
This beautiful story was the very first thing I opened up to and read. Thank you for sharing! Many blessing!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

All my love to YOU, You give God reason to forgive us all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️:❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You are forever in my prayers

😍🙏beautiful

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story. ❤️

Sarah is truly a warrior and have strong faith 💖 life carries 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💜Beautiful soul - awesome outcome✨