Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Tomorrow is Fryday the (23). It is also, 1/13 (11.3) on the Ethiopian Calendar. I'm curious to see if there is some major development that signals Checkmate...
https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net/

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

PlausDeny.

Literally! i am stuck on, "who is R?" caught this in a article. Should be a Friday with today's events.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

doG comms?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

well kind of missed this was monday😳

🤔

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

❤️

:)

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

It felt like Friday from how my shoulder blades were aching and I overslept this morning that never happens. I feel like I'm growing my wings. Not to mention I'm fascinated by birds these past few months. Who's ready to fly?

Ha, my daughter asked me earlier if tomorrow is Friday. She was serious too!

It'll come. Eventually. Should be nice though. 😎

4:38 PM > 16:38 > 7:11 > Checkmate.

Feb 10, 2018 5:16:54 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Surprised hes not farther back. How many nobilty are in England? They will all be in front of any other country’s leader I would think.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Masonic flooring.

(4) Show this thread

ugh! TRUTH

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

hmmm
riders on the storm
or
zippity do da
vibes up

Right? Today sucked.... And Tuesday's are just a second Monday? So, tomorrow already sucks. Hate my job. don't wanna go.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

I’m very fortunate I have a job I really like. I work from home Tuesday and Thursday so every day I go to the office I know I can make it because tomorrow I’ll be at home. I work with a great group of people in a nonprofit. All libs but I look at them as future truthers. Just there shining the light like I’ve always done of Christ.

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

Shouldn't have been so negative. Yesterday was difficult and I expect today to he the same. Looks like I need to change some things.

(3) Show this thread

I feel like I have lived a whole week in this one day. Yeah.

With ya.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

got to tell you i fell that way for a while now like a few years just didn’t existed 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I to why (Y). “Fry”. Y family? I dunno know, but there is a Q that talks about it! 😎😀

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😂 I caught this at 12:21
also someone noted that Comey’s tweet may be code?
13 spaces within the tweet...

t/s 16:26 est
💧1626 🤷🏼‍♀️
https://qalerts.app/?q=%231626

https://twitter.com/comey/status/1571958984772583424?s=21

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Because it was just Friday a few days ago🤔

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Plz tell me you saw my Friday joke

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Lol I just saw it👊😅

(2) Show this thread

True Patriot, loves god my family and my country! Trump supporter, and true Republican!

Amen brother!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Vincent geezes if fryday i need a drink 🤦🏻‍♀️can it get any crazier?🙌🏼

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Groundhog Day every day

It could be if you got us on the right calender

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Feels like Fry-day everyday now. Trying to keep calm, not get anxious. I am prepared.

Isn’t it? I have lost all track of days/times! I’m just here waiting for Fryday or any day that they fry!