Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again - YouTube

This is Track 09 of the Who's album - Who's next. First recorded (then rejected) in New York on March 16, 1971, this became the first song to be worked on wi...

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

i hit the point that if i can't see it, talk to someone in person in real talk vs psycho babble bs, i don't believe it or anything that comes off the "web".

This should be part of Alex Jones defense argument

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

😆This is true.

I was just telling one of my sisters this yesterday! She is clued to the Queen Funeral Distraction. I thought she was awake! 🤦‍♀️

If I hear a “Conspiracy” I NOW (have since 9/11 basically) believe it to be Fact, Until Proven Guilty! 👍. Same with all attacks thet are =false flags... EVEN Natural Disasters, Fake..pretty mych all FF!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes, and for a very long time! So many still don't realise it. Hopefully the rest will soon wake up n it'll be up to us all to never let it happen again.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Hundreds of years of this nonsense. We also allowed it to continue through greed and ignorance. i pray with God helping hands and people waking up it stops. i believe we are at the cusp of change. God Bless

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This works for me as well.
Where there is time, before I make a decision on what I think of them lately Nana gives the the 48hr rule.

I give it 48hrs to shake out before I even try to decide any more.