Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

does thst have amything to donwith the green light I saw on the capitol building on fox news this morning?

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

🙂Hello Angie. i was wondering if you feel comfortable telling me if you live in WA DC? a bonafide in person witness?

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication

no! this was on TV- Fox News on Saturday. I looked up and saw what looked like a reflection on the screen. When the feed changed the green spot was gone. I "rewound" the video and it was there again. strange- i'm surprised no one else saw it, but most hate fox now😂 I watch to hear what's coming down the pipe in the narrative😉

usually those green circles are camera glare. but if it was the same video and it disappeared later. Well, I got nothing

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Philophant in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Omalove Stardust, click on at the bottom under it