Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

This is so true! I try to tone down my conversations but when it comes out they look at me like I am crazy! My mom tells me to not talk about anything related to Trump or the world events especially to others. Tired of the heated discussions with my son, he thinks I'm nuts!

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Spot on 👏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

yes. OMG i am to the point where i just smile (inside screaming)

Wow, he hit that nail on the head. It's actually nerve wracking being "awake".

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. ♈️sun♌️rising♓️moon♒️Venus

i am actually past caring, now i just laugh at them!

In response el_ rizzo to her Publication

Ah, there is nothing quite like a false feeling of superiority

(1) Show this thread

yes!!! 100%

So FUnny!

Yes...sometimes i have to bite my tongue and just listen to people in my little circle and smile....thankfully i don't see them too often. Then I actually here someone say a friend of mine said blah blah blah...helllooo that's what i've been telling you for awhile.

Treat the word "impossible" as nothing more than motivation: DJT

OMG..... Yes!!!