Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

The gingle pot finally stopped.
Nana's been canning: asparagus, green beans, squash today, more tm.
Have been up going since about 5am.
Exhausted.
Event planning meeting tm.
Love you all!

Remember to raise your frequency every minute that you have the chance.

&
Connect directly with God.
This is what saves you.
This is what gets your thro the rought parts.
Stand in God's authority!
He will never leave us!

TY John John for the painting!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good night dear Nana, God bless you!
i want to learn how to can 😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

There are loads of videos online, but I would suggest starting with something like Ball, they have been in canning since probably before I was born and always check 2 or 3 good sources that have been doing it for years.
I think there are a few that may or may not know what they are talking about that are just more into making videos.
You don't want to waste your time and money and end up with food that is not eatable.

There are certain foods that can and can NOT be canned, some are water bath, some are pressure canner. Different elevations have to be cooked for instance at different pressures for certain number of minutes.
It really isnt that hard but like everything else do your research.
I would always suggest when buying a pressure canner to get the kind that has the pressure gauge on top so you can see when it gets up the the pressure you want to start your timer for cooking.

Only people mentioned by @jbullockhubbard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jerri hubbard, click on at the bottom under it