Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

Great Post. [The Bush/ Scherff Family] are the sworn enemies of the Kennedy Family.

https://youtu.be/urHMSP2BfZ8

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

This was actually one of Nana's FAVORITE parts of the this movie.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me too.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Honestly, not even kidding, you were the first person that I thought of when I saw it.

Nana, you know me too well. I watched every patriot doc. on the mystery of the envelopes and the alleged confession of Bush Jr./ "They Know Everything. I'm Sorry" card has been my banner pic since I conceived of JFKJrFan in Winter 2019. Enjoy your Sunday fren.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

You too Fan, Patriot event planning luncheon today, then back to canning.
When you can pork loins it does something truly amazing to the taste of the meat and if you like gravy, when you cook it the juices from the jar make the best gravy you have ever had.
My Mom canned it for years.

You are going to love this part, and I have no idea why but we always called it:
Brown 27
No Really, I can not remember why that name but true story.