Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Dan has posted the Flag with that look before in June 2021
“Birth of a New Nation”

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

from last night

(1) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

They have to join the Constitutional Republic from the defunct Corporation, maybe. Just a guess….

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

All black stars on the flag? Nationwide blackout? All 50 states?

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

No Surrender....

Ohio Patriot. Jesus Christ is Lord. Family First. It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

The stars were same colour as the blue field. The stars were there, just blue.

The most COGENT theory is that it is a signal about the state of the union of states (as mentioned in your post) - ie. that there will be a return to 1776, and a restart of the union.

This lends credibility to the theory that states will withdraw from the union and the United States will look VERY different soon.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Ezekiel 32:7
“And when I extinguish you,
I will cover the heavens and darken their stars;
I will cover the sun with a cloud
And the moon will not give its light

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I do associate quilts with Early American culture.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

To me...this makes the most sense.
Each state will have to rejoin

(1) Show this thread