Where are the STARS on the flag? (Trump Rally tonight)

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Retired Chief Petty Officer

The stars are black in color and hard to see. It means "I need help, but I will never surrender." It seems to me, he is telling us, he needs all our help to defeat the DS. He has said before, Never ever, ever give up.

Found it.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Interesting. It has to mean something.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I missed the rally tonight. Did the flags have the gold fringe?

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Stars (hollyweird) gone?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I found this on a search =

"My understanding of it would be Unity, instead of representing each state, its more than less representing the US as a whole."

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Corporation dead & buried Monday?

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

America will be unified again

9/17/22
America has been Unified. No stars(states) on the flag

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

wow O didn’t notice that.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Thats the first thing I said! Gotta be a reason.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good question.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good question.

Good question.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Another possible answer ;
It represents the United States as a whole... not divided by individual states, but actually "united".

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Not the Corp.
We are ceded and considered the belligerent occupiers.
Law of War... DC is CCP controlled.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

[their] property value is about to plummet ...

(1) Show this thread

Wow....I had to go back and look. You're right...it shows NO stars on that flag. Most flags are reversible so even if it were hung backwards you'd still see stars. You KNOW it has to mean something.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

GREAT EYE👀
🧐