Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

AF

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

as hell!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sick and Stupid! The left has been quiet on Facebook but man last week they are stirring again. Sheesh! I have been called every name under the sun. I was also told that Nazis were nice, like me, but watch when you turn your back. I think PANIC is starting to set in.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

They sure are

Ontario Canada and its "educators"....🙄

https://reduxx.info/ontario-high-school-defends-fetishistic-large-bust-wearing-teacher/

Indeed

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

How many drops before it becomes a flood?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

5:55
How many times did he say this?
A few!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

and ..
.... stupid lol

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

(2) Show this thread