Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Barry S "illuminati creation" is such a pussy God told a nobody VIA the horses ie triples mouth, as future proof. THEY called HIM a useful idiot. FACTS> GITMO hookers.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

WHILE THIS SHIT was in DOS time wise.

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

Renegade .

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i just want to see one to the back of the head ! Do it Q

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

I want a rope

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Why would we be afraid to put cuffs on Obama??? Or Biden, or Clinton or Bush??? Cuff them all...leave Trump alone. By the way I am not republican...or a Rat...I just happened to vote for the best President ever.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Handcuff them all together: Bush, Biden Obama, Clintons!

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

i can imagine the obama regime who is using the doj/fbi/cia trying as hard as they can to get their hands on all the documents that show bidens "presidency" and obummers "presidencies" to be illegal and everything that has been done will be made null and void. not to mention everything else these disgusting pigs have done. it's time to be done with this.

the people arent..... drop him off in public alone