Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Simple is always Good, keeps the enemy’s noise and confusion away🀍🀍🀍

A simple man following the "path" The Father guides me thru...HE is the Potter and I am the clay...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Truth has to be "accepted"...can't be bought or sold...this forces a personal "decision"...with a "choice" there are "consequences"...I can't "answer" for you and you can't "answer" for me...so, "sharing" the Truth is all one can do...this includes children, siblings, parents, friends, and all ya come in contact with on a daily basis....ALL must give an "account" with their own mouth, lips, and tongue...ya have to honor and accept another's "choice" as ya expect others to do yours...the "separation" of emotions can make it very difficult for the "actions" to follow the words...πŸ‘πŸ™‚

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

God is not the author of chaos,
if it is of God, there will be peace.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

And loveπŸ™ŒπŸ’πŸ—

(1) Show this thread