Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We must bring the public school system down.

There is no way around it.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We need to bring almost all institutions down, but our failed education system is near the top of the list because of the way it brainwashes our children and provides no preparation for life. Start with a complete housecleaning and re-hire teachers and administration based on merit and abilities. Words like diversity and affirmative action have no place in a functioning society. We need to undo the damage that years of leftist brainwashing has caused by purging "multiculturalism" and "Diversity is our strength." from the lexicon. Let's get back to the original source of America's greatness, a thriving and competitive meritocracy that brings out the best in peolpe.

I completely agree. Because of an illness some 28 years ago, I ended up homeschooling my children
The choice of curriculum and what could be taught opened my eyes. I began to question so much. Why dont we teach about the world for more than a year or two? Where I am, government is only taught for a semester and economics for a semester. Textbooks are generally boring. I believe I was taught in a manner where I hated to read. If children must read Lord of the Flies or books on how Native Americans scalped people long ago, why not teach the wisdom of the earth that the Native Americans kniw. Why not read books on experiences where one was afraid but gained the courage to do good and see the impact of that. Why not teach about finances, how to save, and buy a home? Why not yeach how to garden and grow food? Why not teach manners, integriy, self respect, kindness, empathy? You have really hit my hot button.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GullyWasher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eyes on The Light, click on at the bottom under it