So having weird tech glitches on all devices, crazy deja vus, time feels funky and can't drink enough water... anyone else?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I watched my digital clock go from 10:59 PM to 11:01 PM central time. Craziest thing ever! I’m always seeing things moving in the corners of my eyes in my living room. I’m not seeing them because I’m fearful and have conjured it up in my mind or anything either. I just pass it off. also have the song “Veronica“ by Elvis Costello in my head all the time so I can’t sleep well.

I ordered VK’s “go to water”, Essentia. after I drank the first bottle of ionized high pH, reverse osmosis with electrolytes water, I must’ve pissed 16 times or so that day and night.

Feeling a bit cranky that nobody believes anything I say ever. I keep reminding myself, love is patient, love is kind.

Only people mentioned by @Telese in this post can reply

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I am laughing because I can relate. Crazy times.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

i picked up on that vibe without you even having to say it :)
We will all have the last laugh imho lol

(1) Show this thread