Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ree÷e÷eeeeee

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

You throw a screaming tantrum when you get a “Rubby Dubby”

I’m MOST Concerned

Lulz we males are big babies when sick. Thats Fact!

😆🤭

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

played this and girlfriend said was that you 😂😂

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

And Bookmarked for Future lols 🐸😂🤣😭

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

idk why but when I was falling asleep last night this video clip 🐸 was in my mind & I was laughing to sleep cause You said Your wife says it is You... Makes me lol 😂 so much. I feel like this me too sometimes 😂🤣😭 Good Stuff

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

LOLOL

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

haha ... did make me laugh!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ha . So funny!

lol 😆

No thanks. I'll pass.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

She had to kiss a lot of frogs to find her true Prince.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

my husband's wife says the same thing to him but do they ever listen to us? lol

😂😂😂

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Pepe screaming like a girl

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn VK Nana just bets that you dont really puff up and run off when she rubs your back!
Just Saying!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Did that frog sound like a cat?
Or am I REALLY losing it?
😵‍💫

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

hey i didnt know that frogs sounded like that either😁😁😁

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Hubby thought I was watching a cat video as well.

(2) Show this thread

thats what I did when my now husband tried to kiss me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

FREAKED MY CATS OUT !!! 😂

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

😄

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🐸

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

2272Gematria:🦅I Release All my Pain that my Soul is Holding on to. I Want Eagles in my Daydreams. Gods Law of the New Era. Forgiving Son of the Father of Heaven. Designer of New Jerusalem. I Am your Strong Tower. Jesus Our Navigation. We All Need Someone to Lean On at Times. Answers Within. You Are a Love Consciousness🤍

😂...may be a compliment for such a time as this!

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

😂😂😂

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🤣😂😅😆🤣😂😅😆