Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I watched a video this week and the truth about how the Royals lied to keep their bloodline on the throne. the real king lives in Australia. When he was shown the proof, he and his family were bewildered but glad they never had to hold the title. I'll have to see if I can find it...

In response Momma Bird (*^v^*) to her Publication

I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Momma Bird (*^v^*) to her Publication

Yes the ancestor lost his $$ on a horse race 🙄 It was very interesting and they seemed very nice . The chap died less than a year later tho he did have a son.
There is also that New Zealand chap, Haslett, a bit snotty, who says the throne was stolen from his family and says he has done the rituals etc 🙄. Parliament has to answer his submission by the end of the month i think.
Also one of the Titles of the British Royals is Christ- funny how Pres Trumps mums last name is Christ.

(2) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I've got a YT video I think you'll like based off this information, more than just a name change: https://youtu.be/WDx-_wITDtI

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Is that Guiliani and Dopey Al Waleed Bin Talal ?

9/11
9/11
9/11

Rudy

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

123 💧🌊 @ 123

(3) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I wonder who the Real Royals are❗️or where, what countries they’re living 🤔They don’t even know more than likely that they are the true Royals❗️🤔😏🤦🏻‍♀️

I wonder who the Real Royals are❗️or where, what countries they’re living 🤔They don’t even know more than likely that they are the true Royals❗️🤔😏🤦🏻‍♀️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Some digging from a while back revealed that that most of the true royals throughout all of Europe were usurped by false and dieviet families.

The Poor Dog! 😢

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

There's 2 of them 😔

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburg and Elizabeth II's husband, also changed his name during WWI.

But this was requested by George V (Elizabeth's father), from the German Battenburg to the English, Mountbatten

TRIPLES that is what they were and yes the stole the "crown". DEMONS> infiltrators.