Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Am I seeing things?

Coulda swore I saw@vincentkennedy post about selling his car for XRP and then BOOM it was gone just as fast as I saw it.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

just some nuggets. i hope people can see what is about to happen. Just buy hold and wait. God Bless

I bet most Ripple partners have options for some of the 55 billion XRP in escrow

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darkhelmet199 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Dark Helmet to his Publication

That’s the million dollar question who controls the escrow i pray it’s good people. my research suggest xrp will be a neutral currency between countries as a bridge i pray that is true peace will have good chance to happen in the future. most people have no clue what they hold with xrp the technology is far superior than any other then you add on what ripple is doing around the globe in the coming years the value of it just mind blowing.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Yeah. Like anything. It can be used for evil. Not just a global bridge currency imo. Instead of looking at examples of cross border paymemts from US to say China. Use Earth and Mars and then it could be argued its way more important than people realize. How would 2 civilizations with completely different economies and currencies trade w each other? I think quantum financial system using "bridge" currencies is the answer. Decentralized and trustless. Probably a bit or a reach but interesting

(1) Show this thread