A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😢MY AU FAMILY I NEED PRAYERS FOR MY YOUNGER SISTER. FOUR TIMED JABBED. IN HOSPITAL WITH PNMONIA X 3 DAYS. BEEN SICK 10 DAYS. SHE IS NOT TESTING FOR COVID, BUT SOMETHING IS IN HER LUNGS AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DO. NO CANCER. SEVERAL ANTIBOICS ARE NOT WORKING. MY OLDER BROTHER HAS COVID WITH HIS WIFE. THEY ARE JABBED. PRAYERS. THANK YOU. 🙏

James 5:14-15 says
Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Heavenly Father I thank you because even till today, you are still healing the sick. Fill those in sickness and illness with your grace. I ask that you also bless the workers in the hospital who are taking care of her. I ask that you comfort the family and bring them peace.

Bring complete healing and let no weapons prosper against our sister or any of the family members who may experience their own health concerns. May the Miracle of Healing ripple through all of their bodies. May their testimonies bring you Praise and Love.
Praying for peace and comfort and complete healing.
In The Name of Jesus, Amen.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it