Hey, patriots, one last question ... do you know anyone who's had an equilateral triangle on their body since birth? Actually, i have 2, one facing up and one underneath facing downward. i've always wanted to know if others have one. My final request.

Much love, Annie,💙

This may sound crazy (well, come to think of it, with all we know about, I don't think there's too much that would surprise any of us 😄), but do you have any Freemasonry in your family? Right side up and upside down triangles are "as above, so below", common symbolism for them. The reason I ask is this --- Freemasonry carries a "curse" per se, in that from the first degree onward, the initiate (unbeknownst to them) calls upon the names of demons when repeating the oath (the book of Enoch exposes the names). That forms attachments of those spirits, and sometimes the results can be devastating or debilitating.

This is how I found out about it --
After reading a book by a deliverance minister, I found myself on a fast track of learning about different types of spiritual oppression and how to deal with it (why does God always throw us in the deep end of the pool? 😄). At the time I managed a small retail store. One day a lady in her mid 50s came in,
👇 (continued)

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

hey that is so interesting bout free masons and that so many do not know the truth. JonathanCahn spoke today at a church i live stream. he was on fire!!! i just ordered his newest book, the return of the gods. know i was supposed to hear his message cause those gods are here on our earth causing havoc. you can listen to the service when it is archived later this week if you like. church of his presence daphne AL or just look up jonathan cahn

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Freemasonry is a trap wrapped in false light.
The lower level initiates believe it is what it seems. The higher levels know what they're involved in; they observe the lower initiates to determine which among them would embrace the luciferian agenda, and they raise those people up through the ranks. Upper level people will be financially prominent and/or socially powerful.
The devils traps -- lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, and the pride of life.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

what book or chapter in that book? (of Enoch)..

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Don't recall; read it years ago when researching this topic. I had found a prayer for repentance & reversal of freemason oaths; it was many pages in length; it went through each oath for each degree. From the very first degree, the attachments begin.

The book of Enoch lists names of the watchers, and details how what we know of as demons came to be. it talks about the corruption of human DNA, and how Noah and his family were saved from the flood because of their DNA was not contaminated ("Noah was a man perfect in his generations" - his bloodline).

(1) Show this thread

lol No masons in sight.💙

and as she held on to the door, her whole right side was shaking violently like severe palsy. She said she left her walker in the car, so I got her a chair. As we talked, she told me she had been diagnosed with cancer 1-1/2 years ago, and that the doctor told her the shaking was from the chemotherapy. Ridiculous; he was lying. I asked her if she wanted prayer; she said absolutely. Bound up the spirit and cast it out. She stood up and said, "I feel so much lighter" (lighter -- they always say that, because the heaviness is gone). When I called her attention to the fact that she wasn't shaking at all anymore, she was shocked! Then I remembered a Deliverance minister saying this -- when trying to find the root cause of an issue, find out if anything significant happened in that person's life within a 6-month period just prior to the issue. So I asked the lady. She said, "I met and married my husband". I said "Tell me about him.".
👇 (continued)

she said "He's very abusive. He's a 32 degree freemason and he's very upset with me that I won't join the women's organization". That was the root cause of the tremors, not the cancer or the chemotherapy.

Sorry this was so lengthy; lots of details!
God says "My people perish for lack of knowledge".
He also says "You'll know the truth and the truth will make you free."

God bless 🙏

(1) Show this thread