Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Jedediah Smith was an American bad ass.

We need to raise our children to learn more about great American men that did incredible things like Jedediah did.

If I can help restore American culture to inspire others to learn about our heritage and be proud to be an American, I’m gonna do it.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I get your point, but where does hostililly taking a nation from the American Indians fall into that? Forcing them onto reservations, killing their food supply, killing their babes, killing their culture, their religion and killing their spirits as best possible and providing "reservations" for them to live on. Ever consider that the American people are currently undergoing what the American Indian did 400 years ago? Anyone think this isn't a spiritual battle? We're fighting the exact same demons the Indians did

Some of the indians were good. Some of them were evil.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doq Holliday, click on at the bottom under it