Only people mentioned by @IntellUK in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

After four years of separation, Charles, Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne, and his wife, Princess Diana, formally divorce.
CPB is “Qeen Consort”
members who marry into the royal family can't inherit the throne - only those in the line of successi

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

there was an elligitamate king the real one was in Australia, there is a documentary on by the comedian who hosted time team a archaeology program, the fella was a distant cousin of the queen, sadly he passed away not long ago, so reaĺy now the title should be his daughters

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

I sincerely hope that all of the "royal" properties are converted in living spaces for all those people who need shelter. These evil ones have used others for so long for their every conceivable convenience. It is time to make places for those who suffered at their hands and give them security and comfort. I can't even imagine what these people have done, no one deserves to be so entitled.

(2) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Wow, this movie is getting really good!!! I had thought about this before in reading years earlier when King Edward VIII married a divorcee Wallis Simpson which led to Edward's abdication 👑.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Enter Princess DiAnon 😎

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

I knew I'm not the only one who remember this 😎

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

He never divorced Diana which is why he put the hit out on her!!! EPIC FAIL CHUCKY!!! Justice is coming!!! We know you are already gone - heard he was from the bloodline of 🧛‍♂️ dracula - nothing would surprise me from these evil demons!!! 311. 11 = K and 3 = C

‘King’ Charles

C before Declas - Will Charles be the first arrest?!!? Time will tell….

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Attempted murder?
Impersonating a King👑?

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

No CoranationInvestiture, he is King Of Nothing. He should move into Jimmy Savilles old house and start up Pizza Nights again

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

and they said Queen Camilla..... what?????

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

which leaves it wide open for the anti-christ to walk in....