Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

#GhostEzra post -#HillaryClinton "gone" ?!?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Agreed it takes time.

Start making it public. End the COVID crap.

If the BS - which is allegedly all for show - showed signs of ending, it would do wonders for morale.

Oh, we’re doing it this way to wake people up. Personally, I think we are at the 80-20 or even 90-10 stage of “awake” vs “asleep.”

Really put the fear of God in the Deep State and start publicly (and officially) taking these mo-fo’s down. That will really jolt the sleepers awake.

If the White Hats are in control, and if we’ve already won - there can be no reason to keep everything behind the scenes at this point.

Queen Lizardbreath is dead. Enough of the “in the shadows” crap.

And yes, hand me a gun or whatever - I will gladly do more than I am already doing.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

What I can't handle at this point, is what about the children???? One more day of those MoFo's abusing and killing children is too many. I can deal with the rest being drawn out because of the legal procedures. And I don't see anyone waking up in my life. They are so brainwashed, that until MSM tells them what to believe, they are stuck in Trump Deranged Syndrome.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Totally agree with you, as well.